Sunday, March 15, 2015

Don't Worry, Send Reiki



“Almost everything that I've ever worried about has never happened ..” 

― Ian Tucker, Your Simple Path - Find Happiness in every step.


Reiki, as it is currently called, is free healing cosmic love, generic God stuff. It has gone by many names, from time immemorial. It is life force energy invoked by the practitioner, directed by universal flow. 


Using this life force is natural, ancient, and partly instinctual. Soon, reiki will be ordinary and common, regarded as a natural function we all have. Some say, it was that way long ago, but it was lost.


Everyone should have this gift, which I rank as one of the top handful of the greatest gifts I've ever received. It is available to all now. Before I got my reiki attunement, I was a worrier. I would just sit there worrying myself sick! 


But now, I have something to DO instead. And it is always on hand! Anyone, including animals, plants, unconscious people and babies in utero, can receive reiki, which does not require belief on their part. It is a free gift from the universe, always available merely for the asking.


For minor things reiki can just fix it. For more deep seated conditions, reiki is a gentle solvent, giving first refuge, then comfort, then intuitive guidance to learn what the condition is for and how to let go of it in gradual adjustments. Reiki can be used to send healing to far away situations, as you might 'send energy' or pray for it.  


Being able to give fully functional reiki does require an attunement of some sort in most people, although more and more people are just being born with it. In the west, some teachers will require a money payment for this. But it is sufficient if you merely dedicate yourself to healing and have deep respect for your teacher and the Source of reiki. Reiki is free, free, free.


Reiki is a way to give comfort, love, and healing. Whenever I am doing it, I feel like I'm in the right place, doing the right thing, at the right time. Reiki is a prayer that is always answered. Like a prayer, when you give it, the results are out of your hands. 


Reiki can be hands on, but even when a loved one is far away, you can send it to them. You may not know what the best outcome is, but you can assist by sending reiki, knowing the rest is up to the soul of your loved one to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment