Friday, January 9, 2015

Meeting a Sacred Being


See the great teacher behind every disguise.  

   - Ralph Blum,The Rune cards


From one point of view, we go around through our day doing things with stuff. From another point of view, however, this is all a symbolic dance between Beings, using things and stuff as props. I have a foot in both worlds.


We are a people and a planet in transition, for sure.


Whenever I encounter another Being, if I really pay attention to them, I am blown away. The huge psychic presence of another person is overwhelming when we start to really feel it. Even babies are huge on the psychic level, every bit as big as grown ups. So our personalities develop good, and not so good, coping mechanisms to deal  with it.



I mean, I love mankind. It's just people that throw me for a loop! So I take refuge in that, being with Beings I meet is the main thing going on, and the matter in question is secondary. When I am with another person it is like looking into another universe. A great mystery. A baby God.



This walk upon earth is holy because the Beings I meet are holy, each and every one. I bow to that in you, touching that in me, which is holy. And I am in you, and you are in me, and we are not two. Namaste! (Namaste)


No comments:

Post a Comment