Saturday, December 27, 2014

I Hear You

"It's truly time for humanity to move beyond a world of separate little egos fighting for their slice of the pie to a world based on our deep interconnection, and infused with grace, magic, and beauty." The Shift


I hear you.

This is music to our ears. All the world is alive with vibration, and when we can speak, and be heard, we feel we belong in the cacophony of it all. We need to hear, and be heard.


People who regularly practice singing together with others report the highest levels of personal happiness. Harmony feels really good. Singing out loud together viscerally confirms the joy of being centered and aligned with universe and life force.(singing together changes your brain!)



I never put my cordless phone next to my head. This is not only because I wish to avoid the inside of my head getting microwaved. I really like to open up the sonic space of one place to that of another. I like the feeling of everyone in the room being sonicly together with everyone in the other place.


It feels like the incremental beginning in our time, of such a vast expansion of communication that it might better be called communion.





1 comment: