Friday, April 3, 2015

The Forest Muse


"There is no Wi Fi in the forest but we promise you will find a better connection" -park sign


I live in the rain forest. Every day I walk or hike, often in the forest, usually with my smart phone along to take pictures. This is all I use for photography. I think it is a fine camera, whose best feature is that it slips right into my pocket.


Usually I take my pictures home to mess with them more. But once in awhile I like a picture just as shot.



I collect pictures of bits of trees and use them to paint with. This one above is called "Sofa Going up into the Light". Another one, below, made with this method, is called "All Around You".


I lit up this trillium like a lantern:


Sometimes I go all whimsical....


Or mystic....



It's fun to play with mirrors:




Sometimes the colors I find in the forest are amazing!




This one is called "Predators":


The forest must be to me sometimes a muse.


( about walking meditation:)

No comments:

Post a Comment