Monday, May 25, 2015

Hiatus

The Omniblog is going on vacation for the summer, probably returning in the fall. Right now I am going into deep dreaming creativeland.


I will try to send postcards once in a while. You can send me questions and topic suggestions anytime.


In place of the Omniblog, I present, The Omniart notebook, a random, unstructured, intimate look into my art process. 


If you would like to see a small sample of my art work, available in many forms, visit my online art gallery. You can contact me there, and thanks for supporting my work with money!

http://www.omnimountainskyrainbow.com/


“In a cool solitude of trees

Where leaves and birds a music spin,

Mind that was weary is at ease,

New rhythms in the soul begin.” 

― William Kean Seymour


No comments:

Post a Comment